Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Toy Story Cake -To Infinty and Beyond!




This is another cake that I made weeks ago and am just getting around the posting it. I had this cake on the books the same week I made
Maryclaire's 3 tier 1st birthday cake and 3 dozen pretty tree cookies. In hindsight, I guess it was an easy week compared with 45 dozen decorated sugar cookies. But, it was my first time undertaking two cakes in one week, which is my goal for this year (2 baking projects a week).



I would have LOVED to have the time to sculpt
these little figures out of fondant, but I just didn't have the time! All in all, I thought it turned out pretty cute.


I found the the little figures at Party City. They were being
clearanced out so I stocked up on them just in case I have another order for a Toy Story themed cake.


What's inside? White cake with strawberry
buttercream and fresh strawberries.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment