Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mario Brothers Cupcakes







My friend Laura asked me to make her some Mario themed cupcakes for her son's 7th birthday. She sent me a pic. of some done by another artist for inspiration. When I got the picture, I thought, "Wow! That's amazing. I can't possibly do that."


I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, I promise. But, sometimes I am amazed by what I am able to do...what God gifts me to do. I cannot take credit for His gifts.



I can do nothing that God doesn't wield my hands to do.


Often, before I start on a difficult project, I pray that God would guide my hands, give me patience and allow me to glorify him through my talents.


And I always remind myself of the verse, Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Coll. 3:23.


It's what keeps me bringing my best work forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment